- 24000.00 - 26000.00 USD ($)
Horizontal extruder is also called horizontal extrusion press machine. This is a specialized equipment which extrudes aluminum and other non-ferrous slugs into germ tubes or cylindrical objects and other shapes.
The LJG03 extrusion press machine developed by our company, is a high speed aluminum extrusion device of new generation. This equipment comes with vibratory bowl which automatically arrange the aluminum slugs in order and send them to the laying-off rail. The machine manipulator sends the slugs precisely into the punch cavity. Under the action of the crank-shaft connecting rod, swing rod and sliding block, the aluminum slugs are extruded in desired shape and size.
The clearance between lip of punch and die controls pipe thickness. Through the annular slot between the die bottom and tip of punch, the slugs are pressed and turned into germ tubes, the extruded part is automatically unloaded to the out feed conveyor which transfers the product to next operation stage.
- The complete machine is controlled with SIEMENS PLC, which ensures smooth control and synchronize the operation with safety. Fail safe lubrication, automatic detection of job sticking to die and punch, are added features.
- The machine adopts whole cast steel structure (one-time casting) and has excellent rigidity and impact resistance. The body of the lathe is processed by large processing center. Mandrel and some other units are processed by CNC equipment, reaching high precision degree.
- The seat of the tip of punch adopts the form of double inclined plane with accurate location. Punch base and connecting rod employ adjustable structure, which can eliminate the gap caused by the wear and tear of long term operation and ensure long-term high precision of equipment.
- The key parts use high quality bronze alloy to reduce friction coefficient, increase wear resistance and prolong working life.
- The machine employs whole closed lathe body design, which can avoid the dropping of lubricant onto the floor.
- Easy operation and maintenance. The machine meets the concept of energy conservation and environmental protection.
Main technical parameters
- Nominal pressure: 1500 kN
- Tube diameter range: 16 mm- 25 mm Or5 mm- 35 mm
- Tube length range: 200 mm
- Production speed: 90-120 tubes/min
- Motor power: 15.57 Kw
- Intake pressure: 0.6 Mpa
- Net weight: 6000 kg
- Dimensions: 3287 x 1435 x 1450 mm
- 50 Per Year
- 1-2 Months
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Plastic film + Wood Case
- All India
486-1-704, Qianqiao Dajie, Huishan District,, Wuxi, Jiangsu, 214100, China